Friday, November 9, 2012

Color Dare #18 - Flirty Raspberry, La Belle Vie Pink, & Avonlea Teal

Hey everybody! Welcome to the color dare for Close To My Heart's exclusive color pallette! You're in for a surprise today. But first, congratulations to Joanne Barnes. She won the color challenge from last week with her card using Smokey Plum, Sweet Leaf and Sunset! Technically, she broke the rules by adding an extra color (Honey, maybe?), but I'm just smitten with this card. I think it's the ribbon, or maybe the cute little coffee beans. Anyway, I made an exception for you, Josie, just this once. ;)


Now on to our surprise: I am using three kit-exclusive colors for our dare this week:
Flirty Raspberry
La Belle Vie Pink
Avonlea Teal

I know these aren't available in inks, but they are available in cardstock if you have the kits, and they are available in B&T's. If you don't have the kits, you could make something with the B&T samples if you have those. I try to get an extra one to use for emergencies, especially if I haven't ordered the kit yet.

I made a card altering a pattern from Originals:
 

Our guest designer, Annette Clark, made this card using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge:
What a neat card! She makes the colors look so bright and cheery.
 

Now get crafting! Check out our rules on the side bar to play along. I'm so excited to see what you come up with for this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sarah, I'll try to behave next time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a cute combination! I hope I finally have time again to jump in here! Thanks, Sarah for the amazing challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is darling and so sweet with these colors.

    ReplyDelete