Friday, October 11, 2013

Color Dare # 64 - Cranberry plus one other Color

Congrats to last week's ProPlayer color winners!

Arlene (#1) wins the Color Dare Diamond!


Jody wins the Color Dare Emerald!


Kristine wins the Color Dare Ruby!


Joyce wins the Color Dare Sapphire!


Great job, ladies! Please grab your badges from the top tab!

This week we have something different for you. I will give you one color, and you pick the second color.

Cranberry

You may use any neutrals. Your second color should be one that is not a neutral.

For my card, I used Autumn Terracotta as my second color. My neutrals are Desert Sand and Bamboo. This is a cased card from Jennifer Payami. You can read more about it on my blog.

Our guest designer is Nancy Parker. She made a gorgeous card with dark green as her second color!

Now check out what the design team has come up with!

Amie Kiger - Sky
 
Michelle Loncar - Twilight
 
Carmen Mitchell - Whisper
 
 
Now it's your turn. Please read the sidebar for complete rules. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I was slow this week! Well, here is mine anyway (grin): http://bumblesnbees.blogspot.com/2013/10/happy-birthday-color-dare.html

    ReplyDelete