Friday, March 28, 2014

Color Dare #87 - Blush, Hollyhock, Ivy Lane Green, & Ivy Lane Purple

Hi! Welcome to Color My Heart! We hope you can play along with us. We have another paper pack that we are featuring this week: Ivy Lane. We dare you to use:

Blush
Hollyhock
Ivy Lane Green
Ivy Lane Purple


I have been busy this week getting ready for the birth of my baby (scheduled to come on Monday!), and my parents are visiting from out of town, so my creativity is not too big right now. I just made the first WOTG layout from the Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go. You can read more about it on my blog.


Our guest designer this week is one of our loyal participants, Jody Gustafson. Look at this wonderful Easter basket project!
 
Now check out the amazing projects from our Design Team:

 
 
 

Now it's your turn! Make a project using the featured colors. If you don't have the Ivy Lane paper pack, don't let that stop you! Just use Blush and Hollyhock with Sweet Leaf and Smokey Plum, or something similar. It should be close, but doesn't have to be exact. Take a photo of your project and upload it to your blog. Include a link to us and our challenge photo in your blog post. Link your post (not your blog in general) up at the bottom of this page. Most importantly, don't forget to have fun! Please read the sidebar for complete challenge rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment