Friday, August 22, 2014

Winners ~ Color Dare #105 and Last Call for DT Applications!

Before I get to the winner's for the Barn Red, Pear and Sunset challenge I want to remind you that today is the LAST DAY to apply to be on our Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team!

All you need to do is send me your name, email address, blog address, and a bit about why you'd like to join the team.  (stone.sarah@bellsouth.net) I would also love it if you'd include three of your best projects. Remember, we're a papercrafting blog. You can make ANY kinds of projects you like using paper and the Close to My Heart products. 
You do NOT have to be a Close To My Heart consultant to apply, but you do have to love Close To My Heart products. It is not required that projects use 100% CTMH products, but they must contain some. As a member of our group, you'd be responsible for submitting one project every other week, for commenting on participant entries, and you would take turns taking over the posting when I am not able to post. Also, you must have a facebook account and join our DT group on facebook. 

Our Diamond Winner this week is Peachy again! (She was also our fabulous Guest Designer this week!) 

 
Our Emerald Winner this week is another frequent winner--Katrina!
 
 
 
Our Ruby winner this week is Arlene who has also won numerous times!
 
 
Please come play along with us.  A new Color Dare challenge will be posted soon!
 
 

1 comment: